Dear Parents and Students ,
The Ganesha Patasala welcomes you back. We are starting classes on September 9th 2017. We wish all the best to all our students. May Mahavallabha Ganapathi bless all.
When you come in this Saturday, we will have two desks outside the Patasala greeting you and taking care of logistics like badges and class information. You can meet us and talk to us about any concern or give suggestions that will help us and you.
Here are some simple rules that will help students enjoy Patasala and maximize the benefits.
- Ensure your child wears the Patasala badge always. It helps us identify Patasala students and gives us necessary information to contact parents/guardians, if needed.
- Arrive earlier than the scheduled class time to help students settle down and for teachers to complete the planned lesson.
- Please purchase any books and other materials required for the subject as directed by the teacher.
- If your child has any special needs, please do not hesitate to let any Patasala member know.
- We will be conducting periodic events including our Annual Patasala celebrations in December. Please participate and encourage your child to do so. Please check the Patasala calendar periodically for updates.
- Our teachers are eager to meet you and we will have several opportunities for a parent teacher meeting this year, please participate.
- If you want any new classes please email us. If we have enough demand, we will try to get it organized.
- Please email email@example.com, with any queries, suggestions or feedback. If you are not satisfied with anything in the Patasala, we will try to contact appropriate groups and work towards resolution. Please also feel free to email us and let us know if you are happy with something.
- Have fun.