Bring your ideas to life with Arduino. Want to build your own motion sensor camera? Your own display lcd? How about your own robot?
Create with us. Join us for a fun and exciting world of Arduino programming.
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs – light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message – and turn it into an output – activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online.
Arduino has been used in thousands of different projects and applications. The Arduino software is easy-to-use for beginners, yet flexible enough for advanced users. It runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Ganesha Patasala is excited to offer Arduino Coding course.
- This course will introduce students to the concepts of electronics
- Program using C++ for Arduino micro controller
- Introduction to multiple sensors with real world examples.
- 10 weeks of progressive learning
- Saturdays 3:00PM to 4:15PM
- Location: Ganesha Patasala
- Starts November 10th 2018
- Maximum 8 students per group
- Group 1 Grade 4 and 5
- Group 2 Grade 6 and above
- Low fees of $169 for Patasala students. ($189 for non patasala students)
- Fees includes a full starter kit with Arduino micro controller and more than 40 components.
In this unique course, students will learn the concepts of electronics and computer science programming. Students will learn how each sensor works and how to integrate them with micro controllers. Students will also learn how to code using C++ language.